Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tunnel Town

Im mad now

I was jsut typing FYNE and then internet broke and my post just *poof*

So i have been playing Tunnel Town on somebody else's iPad for 2 days

If you must, all of my devices are Android, with the exception of my nook

Soo yeah my mom said she might buy me an iPad mini next month :D

Here will be a list of devices i own and their uses(including what i will do with the iPad)

Samsung Galaxy S phone-instagram, editing pictures, kik
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-Ovipets&blogger(i like those 2 programs better on the tab)
Nook-ebooks, when I buy them & temple run brave
Windows Desktop(7, i think)-gimp(making better ovipets tattoos), IMVU, Wizard 101, Animal Jam, and probably WoW when i start playing
My mom's laptop-QQ, other chinesse stuff X3
IPad mini-stuff IOS devices use Androids cant, emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment