Saturday, July 13, 2013

Do. Not. Insult. Tmi

*******warning: beware of anger issues*******

Today i found a really useful app called goodreads

I made an account to help keeo track of my reading and find some reccomendations, because I stumbled upon the TMI series by accident

I rated the TMI series and added them to my shelves

But the next things I saw were hideous review about the books and Cassandra Clare!

They should state their opinions, but it have gone too far

They said Alec was emo, that Magnus was a creep that doesnt know anything, and that Jace was Draco in leather pants

Not that I have anything against Draco, but that is NOT true!

They also said Cassie's books were dumb, predictable, and hated all of her characters

But I did feel better after talking to @official_jacewayland and @the_alec_lightwood

(Michelle dont follow them, you are not fangirl enough!)

Seeya

And btw Alec is NOT emo!

Just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment