Friday, July 5, 2013

The Infernal Devices

Hi guys

This post is dedicated to the great Cassandra Clare, if she ever reads this in the future

The Infernal Devices have made a great impact in my life, so have The Mortal Instruments

Over the past 3 days when I was reading The Infernal Devices

I have seen characters grow and die:
I have known Tessa from when she was a frightened girl to someone that knows right from wrong and is brave
I have known Will as a boy who always made smart comments that followed him until the end
I have known, and liked Jem from a dying boy that had the same heratige as me, to a former Silent Brother that have learned many things about life

And I have loved, and hated, the ending of this book
I loved that the characters have grown into their own world, but at the same time, I am very sad that the series ended

TID is euqal to the Harry Potter series in my life
That is a big thing, and I cant wait to read City of Heavenly Fire and Lady Midnight

Its just this one thing I never got:
Who is Julian Blackthorn and how does he fit in the series?

I need to watch the movie, soon!

I am starting to look at things a different way now

No comments:

Post a Comment