Friday, March 7, 2014

.

What I want to be when I grow up:

Mello.

Why:

I do not care if I end up dead.
But being Mello is FABOULOUS.

And the scar....that scar is a must.

Step 1: Kill People

Step 2: Eat little girls (hot sauce is optional)

Step 3: Try to take over the world

Step 4: Fail

Step 5: Repeat

Extra Step: Acquire help from your best friend/boyfriend/partner in crime and let them die.

Cooperate with Near.....not.



Someday.....I will make a "Keep Calm and Mello On" thing

*stupid autocorrect.....Mello is a word. Deal with it.*

I have no life eue.

I am that kid with problems.....serious problems.

Why.....is it so hard to make a full UTAU song?

Answer: Watching Death Note, eating chocolate, drawing on DrawCast, and using UTAU at the same time is probably not the best idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment