Monday, September 2, 2013

Back and ready to post :)

Since the first week of school is finally over, i now have a bit more time to post.

Big post today XD.

I have figured out the best combo of adventure tricks!
1. Use the phantom door glitch(use keyboard near door) if you can, it doesnt work for me anymore
2. Free bunnies in this order: Daisy, Snowball, Jack, then Olivia
3. Click on 5th chest
Hard mode only^^

Most of those tricks were from the Animal Jam Buddies blog, and some were from other Jammers.

They really work!!! I got Rare Tiara, Rare Frankenstein Mask, and silver horned leg pads(not rare or beta, but pretty, and i like pretty ^-^

I also made a second account, a back up, adventure helper, and a extra rares account
It is Slendermaniac2
I will turn of friend requests when i am on the next time, since i dont want s bunch of unwanted stuff. But i sent one to iseacupcake and Slendermaniac

I might also turn of my unexpected vacation mode on Ovipets sometime next week or the week after
I just need time to get back on my feet and to feed my pets.

I really really REALLY need to get my computer fixed, so i can take pics with google chrome again.

I also entered this everyone-wins giveaway on Wizard101 Central, and i got a Death Hound, Umbra Blade, and a random amount of crowns.

The contest is over, but i havent checked my wizard yet lol.

Seeya peeples

No comments:

Post a Comment