Tuesday, August 20, 2013

iSeaCupcake Returns~!

Heyo, jammers! I have been an author of this blog for a long while! I did make a post on here once, but I deleted it for several reasons. Anyhoo, Tiffany, A.K.A. Slendermaniac, wanted me to post on this blog! For those who do I know me, I am iSeaCupcake. I have been maintaining a blog and YouTube for almost about a year! I did have an old blog, but I deleted it. 


Feel free to check those out! 
What is the relationship between Slendermaniac and I? We are friends from school, so we are not strangers that met on the internet. Tiffany started a blog a few months back, I believe. Hm, I think that is about it for this post on this blog for today! You may have noticed the intro and closing I use for this post. I am planning to make a new intro and closing just for Tiffany's blog, if I have the time. Thanks for tuning in, jammers!

Keep calm and jam on on this cool blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment