Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Project Ideas

hi guys

i have decided to make this blog a fanpage for The Mortal Instruments,Ovipets, and Rare Mondays on Animal Jam

ok so where do we start

Once City of Heavenly Fire comes out, I am going to buy all of the series

I got 11 likes on my Harry Potter edit yesterday

if you wanna check it out, goon instagram @slendermans_daughter2001 or @bestpotterscenes

I am still looking for new followers on all 3 of my accounts!

and here is another on of my project ideas that I am not going to start yet

Demon Rattus

Species: Rattus
Color: Black, Red, and White
Mutations: Vampire Teeth, Shire Body, Dragon Wings, Sewer Ears, Back Spikes, Head Spike, and Spiky Tail

I might make this one a half project, i might not

ok and I have collected about 30 housepoints in pottermore

Proud Ravenclaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment