Thursday, May 30, 2013

Field Trip + Format Fixed

hi guys,

I'm back from a wet, yet awesome field trip at Hawaiian Falls today!

But first, the weird format on my last post is fixed now, so you can check it out!

Moving on...

Today at Hawaiian Falls was AWESOME!!!
I rode pretty much all of the rides with my friends.
My fav ride was a light blue and yellow half-pipe called Hawaiian Halfpipe.
first, you go into this dark tunnel on a tube.
then there is a drop that shoots you about 30ft high on the half pipe
you fall backwards and enjoy!
There is also a dark blue & orange ride called  "The Cliffhanger" there is this really steep drop! I screamed the both times I was on it!
To name some of the other rides I was on:
Toilet Bowl - purple, you come out of this tube and spin around in a toilet bowl shaped cone
Pineapple Trail - one of the less scary rides, you sorta glide
Wave Pool - it's a wave pool, duh!
Lazy river - a river with currents
Torpedo - I couldn't ride it today because the boys broke it yesterday!

i think thats about it.
Water parks are soooo fun.
And.This.Girl.Almost.Drowned
the lifeguards saved her tho
i wasn't there, but some of my friends saw it.

God Bless Her!


No comments:

Post a Comment